Zephyr Bureau van Dijk Information Resources
Zephyr Bureau van Dijk is an M&A database comprising deals all over the world for the last few years. Each deal has a reference to the target company, purchasing and selling company. For the majority of large and medium deals full financial information is given including multipliers and other information. Also, as a rule, the description of a deal provides information on financial advisors, legal advisors and other parties related to it in one way or another.
Zephyr contains information on M&A, IPO, private equity and venture capital deals and rumours and has:- Bespoke editorial - our journalists bring you their views on the latest rumours
- End user designed access - Zephyr has an access designed for desktop access based on typical end user queries
- Translated intelligence - all deal information is translated into English. Zephyr’s UK-based researchers speak over 45 languages and an Asian-based team sources and translates Asian deals
- Integrated financials - Zephyr includes financial summaries and structures on companies involved in deals. It also has links to the detailed financial data on Bureau van Dijk’s company information products
- Flexible alerts - intelligent alerts can track deals for you by sending you bulletins on deals you need to keep up to date on
- League tables - you can use our wizards to create them quickly or tailored options to create your own more sophisticated versions
- Additional sources including EBAN - the European Business Angel Network submits deals funded by business angels and seed funds for inclusion in Zephyr
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.