Library Services. Registration
- Electronic catalogue
- Computers with high-speed Internet access
- Wireless connection to the Internet
- Remote access to the Electronic Resources;
- Electronic RFID book registry terminals (Self-Service Checkout)
- Lending Departments
- Reading rooms
- Photocopying & scanning machines
You can register at the information desk at any department of the Library during the working hours. Please note – a student/staff entrance card (ID Card, “propusk”) is required. The entrance card (“propusk”) includes an RFID code and provides access to the Library services during the whole period of study, work or other activities at HSE.
A librarian will provide you with the Library user’s PIN-code which will be required for obtaining supplementary library services.
Please note that you should familiarize yourself with the Library Rules and Regulations concerning the use of the Library Electronic Resources.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.