Printing and Scanning Services
In each building of HSE St. Petersburg you can find multifunction printers available for copying, printing and scanning for a fee.
Where can I find an MFP?
- 3 Kantemirovskaya Ulitsa, Building 1A – the halls of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor
- 16 Soyuza Pechatnikov Ulitsa – the 2nd floor hall
- 17 Promyshlennaya Ulitsa – the 1st floor hall
- 55 Sedova Ulitsa, Building 2 – the 1st floor hall
How much does it cost?
3 rubles for an A4 sheet
5 rubles for an A3 sheet
Scanning – free of charge
How can I get access ?
1. Top up your balance:
- via the on-line HSE Payment form (specify in the relevant fields of the form: Division ID: 10.02 Purpose of payment: printing/copying);
- personally by cash at the accounts office (16 Soyuza Pechatnikov Ulitsa, Room 223, Mon – Fri: 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m., lunch break: 1.00 p.m.- 2.00 p.m.).
2. Visit the information desk at any department of the Library with your receipt (in a printed or an electronic format).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.